FLIGHT ATTENDANT - SINGAPORE BASE
At Cathay Pacific Airways, we pride ourselves on providing “Service Straight From the Heart” to our valued customers. With our aim to make Cathay Pacific “the world’s best airline” and to support the company’s operational needs, we invite committed and enthusiastic individuals to join our professional team of Flight Attendants.
- Carry out inflight safety and security procedures
- Provide excellent customer service which exceeds passengers’ expectation
- Anticipate and respond to passengers’ needs promptly and in a professional manner
- Minimum level of GCE ‘O’ Level or equivalent with a pass in English.
- Fluency in English plus one of the following languages is required to serve our international travelers: Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean. A third language is preferred.
- Polished interpersonal skills, with a positive attitude and customer-oriented mindset.
- A minimum arm reaches of 208 cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment.
Qualified applicants may apply by sending a detailed resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with your email title as " Application for the position of cabin crew via flygosh.com "
Deadline to apply is 30 May 2016
Successful applicants will enjoy the following:
- Flexible work schedule
- Annual leave
- Medical benefits
- Monthly basic salary plus flight pay, and outport meal allowance
- Staff and family concessional travel benefits
- Comprehensive Insurance Scheme
Click here to go to the interview process and stages
For sample interview questions, click here and don't forget to download the free FlyGosh Ebook for more tips.