Zetta Jet is the world’s first truly personalized private airline. With six strategically positioned offices worldwide and a growing fleet of the most technologically advanced aircraft in the private aviation industry, Zetta Jet promises to deliver the ultimate in bespoke luxury experience to an elite ultra high net worth clientele.
Zetta Jet is a FAA certificated air carrier with its Scheduling and Operations Centre (SOC) in Los Angeles. Zetta Jet leverages an established network of sales support offices in New York, London, San Jose, Harbin and Singapore.
Zetta Jet started operations on August 8, 2015 and plans to hire forty pilots during 2016 to fulfill the upcoming seats on its new Bombardier Global 6000 and Global 5000 Vision Aircraft. Delivery of the first aircraft occurred on August 8, 2015 and additional aircraft will be delivered every quarter thereafter. Zetta Jet is a Wyvern Wingman and ARG/US certified air operator with Global Operations.
- Attend pre-flight briefings
- Prepare passengers and aircraft for takeoff and landing, following procedures
- Plan, order and prepare in-flight catering
- Check to ensure that other supplies are aboard & are in adequate supply & keep inventory records
- Carry out pre-flight and post-flight aircraft duties
- Required to deliver high standard of customer service and safety on board
- Minimum 2 years flying experience in Business or First class
- Experience working in Private Jets preferred
- Be prepared for long haul flights
- Pleasant disposition
- Effectively bilingual, Mandarin Speaking to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates
- Independent with ability to work under pressure
- Ex-cabin crew are welcome to apply
To apply, please click here
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE