Condor is offering its Ab-Initio program (CAP) course aim to candidates who wish to obtain the multi crew pilot license (MPL) and pursue a career as First Officers. No previous flying experience is required.
- General technical college or university
- Command of German and English, both spoken and written
- Successfully pass the Condor selection process
- Height from 1.65 to 1.98 m
- Minimum age at the start of training: 19 to 35 years + 364 days
- Correction of visual acuity to max. +/- 3 diopters
- Unlimited residence and work permit in Germany as well as possession of a full passport
- A Medical Class 1 is before the training - this is planned by the Medical Service of Condor Lufthansa, the cost of medicals are covered by Condor.
To apply and for more information, please click here
For a comprehensive guide to help you secure a pilot job, you might want to download my book at This is HOW YOU can become a Pilot - FlyGosh Pilot Secrets
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE