Participate in the Etihad Cadet Program by undergoing training and development according to a pre-set curriculum of classroom and on-the-job activities.
Execute basic flight training and tasks assigned by instructors to the required standards to acquire the skills,knowledge and certification according to General Civil Aviation Authority standards for the award of a frozen Air Transport Pilot License or Multi-Crew Pilot License.
· Policies and Procedures
Follow all relevant policies,processes and procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
· Day-to-Day Operations
Implement the day-to-day standard operations assigned to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures.Refer to supervisor for complex tasks which may require exceptions to procedures
Comply with all relevant safety,security,quality,health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
· Participate in the Etihad Cadet Program,following a pre-set curriculum of in-class and on-the-job training to obtain the necessary knowledge,skills and experience for General Civil Aviation Authority and international certification.
· Participate in execution of basic in flight activities to provide support to the flight deck and to obtain the necessary knowledge,skills and experience for international certification.
· Assist in performing required administrative task to ensure compliance with international rules and regulation and internal policies and procedures.
· Attend mandatory training to develop technical skills and acquire knowledge of the operations,regulatory and technical procedures to enable to obtain international certification
· Attend required classes and additional courses and undergo mandatory tests to enable the assessment of the acquired skills
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· Minimum Bachelor Degree or a diploma (3 years) ,English Language Proficiency Level 4 or equivalent
· No prior flying experience required,Completed UAE National Service (applicable for eligible UAE National pilots only).
· Effective Communication - Proficient
· Integrity - Proficient
· Leadership skills - Basic
· Situation Awareness - Basic
· Workload Management – Basic
For tips and advice before the interview, you might want to download my book at This is HOW YOU can become a Pilot - FlyGosh Pilot Secrets
To apply, please click here
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE