Line Captain - Q400
- Candidate should be an Indian national.
- Should possess current and valid DGCA ATPL, FRTO, RTR (A) and Class I Medical.
- Candidates applying should be 25 yrs and above.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 3000 total flying hours, which should include 2000 hours on Multi Engine Commercial jet / turbo prop aircraft, (with multi crew operations and aircraft AUW more than 20 tons) out of which 1000 hours should be on Q-400 as PIC.
- The Company will provide a training / conversion course as applicable.
- Should have an incident / accident free flying record.
- No Objection Certificate or Release letter from the previous employer is a must.
First Officer – Q-400
Location: Throughout the Network