There is growing demand for professional airline pilots in the region. With only 18 months of training from Jeppesen, a Boeing Company, you can be part of this exciting industry and enjoy a long career with excellent income potential.
Through an exclusive agreement between Hong Kong Airlines and Jeppesen, you are guaranteed a pilot interview once you successfully complete training for your EASA Airline Transport Pilot License, which is valid all over the world. Cadet applicants will sign a training agreement with Jeppesen directly. Screening and selection will be conducted in Hong Kong.
- Cadets are guaranteed a pilot interview with Hong Kong Airlines once training is successfully completed.
- Jeppesen ab initio standardized ground training.
- Basic through advanced flight training, including EASA and HKCAD licensing.
- HKCAD specific knowledge exams (ATPL).
- Jet transition training with Hong Kong Airlines.
- Hong Kong Airlines operations specifications training.
- Entry line training, type rating, and line check with Hong Kong Airlines upon employment.
Download a printer friendly version of the Jeppesen Hong Kong Airlines programme document here.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Resident of Hong Kong.
- Must be able to travel internationally (required to pass a security check).
- HKCEE O-level or equivalent with at least a B-level in science, math, and English subjects (required to pass an English exam).
- At least 1.6 metres tall.
- Physically and mentally fit (required to pass a medical exam).
- Strong interest and knowledge about flying / aviation.
- Have a passion in aviation and flying and desire to pursue a lifelong career as a pilot.
- Private pilot license or flying experience would be an advantage.
- If you are selected for the program, you need to be fully prepared to undergo the rigor of an intensive 18 month study and training programme that will be based in Hong Kong and Ponte De Sor, Portugal.
- We expect the candidates to be positive and energetic with a disciplined and cooperative attitude.
* A programme timetable will be provided at the beginning of the course. Applicants will be notified as soon as possible if changes to the timetables or curriculum are required.
To apply, please click here
You can check out the salary of Hong Kong Airline Pilot by clicking here
For a comprehensive guide to help you secure a pilot job, you might want to download my book at This is HOW YOU can become a Pilot - FlyGosh Pilot Secrets
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE