* Singapore citizen
* Minimum age of 18 years old
* Females who are at least 1.58m; males who are at least 1.65m in height
* Degree/ Diploma (those who are graduating before June 2014 may also apply)OR
* At least 2 GCE ‘A’-level credits and 2 ‘AO’-level credits including General Paper in the GCE ‘A’-level examination
* At least 5 GCE ‘O’-level credits including English and working experience
* Completed, are exempted from, or are not liable for National Service. Those in the process of completing NS (ORD before June 2014) may also apply.
Interested applicants, please download and complete this application form. Please bring the following documents for registration between 8.30am and 2pm.
* Completed application form
* Passport-sized photograph
* Original(s) of:
a) birth certificate
b) all educational certificates
c) identity card
Interviews will be conducted on 4 January 2014 (Saturday) at:
Click here to go to the interview process and stages
For sample interview questions, click here and don't forget to download the free FlyGosh Ebook for more tips.
You can also view the SIA cabin crew salary by clicking here