Any great business is only as good as its team and Air Arabia is home to some of the aviation industry's best talent. Air Arabia now employs more than 1,500 employees worldwide and this number is set to grow as the group expands. We are hiring innovative and dynamic individuals and in return, are able to provide the right environment in order to facilitate individual learning and career growth.
The purpose of this role is to care for the needs of passengers, including their safety, well-being and comfort both in the air and on the ground.
- Ensuring the safety, security, wellbeing and general comfort of passengers, in accordance with the GCAA regulation and provisions of the Air Arabia Operations Manual and Air Arabia Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Identifies situations where the safety, well-being and general comfort of passengers is at risk and takes remedial action, notifying Senior Cabin Crew accordingly.
- Carries out the duties of Senior Cabin Crew' when designated as such by the Captain.
Instructs individual passengers on issues to ensure their safety and comfort, bringing difficulties to the attention of Senior Cabin Crew.
- Attends to the needs of individual passengers, watching for and identifying passengers experiencing stress or difficulties of any kind and attempting to alleviate their condition, engaging the assistance of other cabin crew if required.
- Attending to the requests of individual passengers, meeting their demands in accordance with the policies and procedures for providing services as detailed in the Operations Manual and other relevant instructions.
- Accounts to Senior Cabin Crew for the conduct of passengers and assists in ensuring cabin safety in accordance with emergency procedures as specified in the Operations Manual.
- Informs Senior Cabin Crew, Flight Crew and Captain, as appropriate, of irregularities and malfunctions.
- Checks emergency equipment, catering equipment and other specified equipment reporting deficiencies to Senior Cabin Crew and/or Captain as appropriate.
- Helps to ensure the aircraft cabin is cleaned thoroughly at transit stations.
- Helps to ensure adequate re-catering is provided before flying.
- After flights, assists in the completion of documentation. Assists in the closing and sealing of containers with duty free items in accordance with instructions.
- Assists in ensuring orderly and complete handover/takeover when handing/taking over the cabin from catering, cleaning or maintenance personnel.
- Attend all mandatory safety and emergency procedure training and to achieve the required pass mark.
- Be able to carry out all in flight emergencies.
- A Higher Secondary education with good pass results is essential good English language command.
- Must be within the age band of 21 years and 29 years.
- Must be educated to a minimum level of accredited Higher Secondary Education or equivalent.
- Must have a high standard of English; verbal, written and comprehension. Fluency in another language is always an advantage.
- Must meet the below mentioned height and weight criteria.
- Male: HT - 165 cm. WT -68 to 82 kg.
- Female: HT -161 cm WT - 58 to 70 kg.
- Ability to swim at least 30m unaided in open water, without a flotation device.
- Clear skin with no marks / tattoos that would be visible whilst wearing the uniform.
- Medically fit to meet regulatory requirements.
- Cabin Crew / Nursing experience would be an asset.
If you are interested, please send your resume/cv to email@example.com with your email title "Application for the position of cabin crew via flygosh.com "
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE