At Cathay Pacific Airways, we pride ourselves on providing 'Service Straight From the Heart' to our valued customers. With our aim to make Cathay Pacific the 'world's best airline' and to support the company's operational needs, we invite committed and enthusiastic individuals to join our professional team of Flight Attendants.
- You must be educated to GCSE standard or equivalent with a pass in English.
- You must be entitled to live and work in United Kingdom.
- You must be 18 or above.
- A minimum arm-reach of 208cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment.
- Fluency in English and one of the following languages: Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese, Tagalog or Korean. A third language is preferable.
- Polished interpersonal skills with a positive customer-oriented attitude.
- Previous experience in the service industry is preferable.
- Given legislation controlling access to restricted zones at all UK airports, you will be required to successfully complete a Criminal Record Check at Basic Disclosure level before employment can be offered. This is in addition to references we will also need to obtain from previous employers.
To apply, please send your confidential resume with UK/EU passport number, quoting application for ‘Flight Attendant – London Base via flygosh.com ’ to Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 31 December 2013
Click here to go to Cathay Pacific Cabin Crew interview process and stages
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE