Due to the addition of new aircraft to the Ryanair fleet over the coming 5 years, cadet pilot recruitment will recommence for a limited number of contract positions from November 2013.
To qualify as cadets, applicants must have a valid JAR or EASA Frozen ATPL (Air Transport Pilots License), which can be obtained from a JAR (Joint Aviation Requirement) or EASA approved flying school.
JAR or EASA approved flying schools offer either an integrated course or a modular course. Cadets who have conducted a modular course need to have a minimum of 100 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) and a total time of around 200 hours.
- Have a valid multi-engine instrument rating
- Hold a certificate of satisfactory completion of multi-crew co-operation (MCC)
- Have a flight crew license (theoretical ATPL with valid JAR or EASA CPL)
- Have a valid JAR or EASA -FCL 3 Class 1 Medical
- Must have a flight school report. This applies to both Integrated and Modular students
- Be prepared to obtain an Irish JAR or EASA license after successful conclusion of the training program
- Be prepared to fly from any Ryanair base in Europe
- Have the right to work freely within the European Union
Please note that Ryanair is an equal opportunities employer. Applications for employment or contract cadet positions can only be made through the channels detailed on this website.
Applicants who canvass (by phone, direct contact or through existing employees) will be disqualified. Please note that due to the high volume of assessments, Ryanair operates a policy of not providing reasons or explanations to unsuccessful applicants after assessment.
For more info, please click here
For a comprehensive guide to help you secure a pilot job, you might want to download my book at This is HOW YOU can become a Pilot - FlyGosh Pilot Secrets
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE