At Cathay Pacific Airways, we pride ourselves on providing "Service Straight From the Heart" to our valued customers. With our aim to make Cathay Pacific "the world's best airline" and to support the company's operational needs, we invite committed and enthusiastic individuals to join our professional team of Flight Attendants.
- Carry out inflight safety and security procedures.
- Provide excellent customer service which exceeds passengers' expectations.
- Anticipate and respond to passengers' needs promptly and in a professional manner.
Requirements: ( Taiwan )
- Citizen of Republic of China
- Minimum age of 18
- ·High School graduate
- Fluency in English and Mandarin (proficiency in speaking, reading & listening). A third language preferable.
- Polished interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and customer-oriented mindset
- A minimum arm-reach of 208cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
Interviews will be conducted in Taipei in mid October 2013
Requirements: ( Hong Kong )
- Permanent Hong Kong resident status.
- Minimum age of 18.
- HKCEE: Minimum of Grade E in 5 HKCEE subjects (including Level 2 or above in English Language), OR HKDSE: Minimum Level 2 in 5 New Secondary School subjects (or "Attained" for Applied Learning subjects or Grade E for other language subjects) includung English Language, or qauivalent
- Fluency in English and one of the following Asian languages: Cantonese, Mandarin, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Bahasa Malaysia, Tagalog or Thai. Proficiency in Mandarin is preferrable.
- Polished interpersonal skills with a positive and customer-oriented mindset.
- A minimum arm-reach of 208cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment.
- Flexible work schedule
- Annual leave
- Medical benefits
- Monthly basic salary plus flight pay, and outport meal allowance
- Staff and family concessional travel benefits
- Comprehensive insurance scheme
Click here to go to the interview process and stages
For sample interview questions, click here and don't forget to download the free FlyGosh Ebook for more tips.
You can also view the Cathay Pacific cabin crew salary by clicking here