Minimum working 6 days a week with average 90 hrs a month flight time with C172s.
Minimum Requirements will be :-
1000 hrs total time
700 hrs instruction given
Our Benefit for Flight Instructors
Salary and Flight Hours information will send after application.
- FI Housing, accommodation with weekly maid service
- Paid airfare
- Free uniforms
- Health insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance for Flight Training
- Free Wifi (in some housing and on campus)
- Swimming pool, fitness center on campus
- Minimum contract period is 12 months, 6 (six) working days.
- Instructor schedule is 6 days per week, with 1 days off normally, depending upon the cadet's progress. The average flight hours assigned per week is between 20-25 hours, with minimum 90 hours/month.
- One way airfare costs from home country to Bali will be reimbursed upon completion of contract.
- Annual return airfare to home country will be provided.
- Vacation of approx. 18 days per year (in conjunction with school holiday scheduled by Head of School, Moslem eid Mubarak and Christmas)
Phone : +6287870552488
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE