Job Description :
The position holder will aim to close gap between crew and management by engaging crew community via effective communication. He/she will build trust and manage grievances within crew community; organize crew events, functions to enhance crew engagement and level of morale.
- Manage Crew Relations in line with company policy to foster support and communications.
- Manage daily crew issues, handle crew grievances, and conduct investigation and recommendation for solutions.
- Manage daily operations of Cabin Crew Help desk in HKG & out port bases.
- Develop, manage and co-ordinate crew engagement function and initiatives.
- Assist team to co-ordinate and monitor ISD communications, styles, frequency and channels.
- Organize cabin crew formal and informal communication events.
- Coordinate the Cabin Crew Support Team monthly meeting and working group. Monitor enquiries and feedback from the Group.