Do you also have what it takes to be our FIRST in-house Scootee Talent?
Our upcoming Cabin Crew walk-in assessment is not your regular cabin crew recruitment.
We are also looking for 1 person to be our first-ever Scootee performer to have fun with our guests on board our flights!
Show off your best talent in a 30 second act during our next cabin Crew walk-in assessment and you could be the winner!
Date: 26 May 2012 , Saturday
Venue: Suntec City Convention Centre, Room 304
Starting from 9.00am to 1.30pm:
Registration Timeslots: 9.30am, 11.30am or 1.30pm
Please note that the entire assessment may take up to 5 hours to complete.
- Updated resume with contact details and address.
- Two passport-sized colour photographs attached to your resume.
- Photocopies of the front and back of your NRIC/Passport/Permit.
- Photocopy of your highest qualification certificate.
Important Note :
- For safety reasons, you should be at least 158cm (female) or 165cm (male).
- You should have least 4 GCE ‘N’ Levels with Credit in English. Proficiency in other languages (eg Japanese) is, of course, an added advantage!
- No prior cabin crew experience required.
- Singaporean and Singapore Permanent Resident only
Click here to go to Fly Scoot interview process & stages
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE