This programme provides assessment and training for Hong Kong men and women who wish to join Dragonair’s professional flight crew team. The programme is specifically designed for individuals who have already obtained a Commercial Pilot’s Licence (CPL) qualifications.
Dragonair’s pre-qualified cadets have to pass a rigorous selection process. The final stage of which is a fully sponsored assessment and training course at a flight training establishment. After successful completion of this selection process, Pre-qualified Cadets may be offered employment to join our professional flight crew team.
To be considered for selection as a Dragonair Pre-qualified Cadet, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Hold an ICAO Commercial Pilot’s Licence (CPL) with passes in all ATPL ground examinations
- Hold a valid 1st class medical certificate without restriction
- Have a valid multi-engine instrument rating
- Have at least 250 flying hours
- Excellent command of English, both oral and written
- Priority will be given to those with a Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card
- For Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card holders, please Apply Online
- For non-Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card holders, please email your application letter, quoting “Pre-Qualified Cadet application” with a one page C.V. and a copy of your licence to: firstname.lastname@example.org