At Cathay Pacific Airways, we pride ourselves on providing 'Service Straight From the Heart' to our valued customers. With our aim to make Cathay Pacific the 'world's best airline' and to support the company's operational needs, we invite committed and enthusiastic individuals to join our professional team of Flight Attendants.
- Carry out inflight safety and security procedures
- Provide excellent customer service which exceeds passengers’ expectations
- Anticipate and respond to passengers’ needs promptly and in a professional manner
Flight Attendant - Based in London
- EU/UK passport
- Minimum age of 18
- High School graduate
- Polished interpersonal skills with a positive and customer-oriented attitude
- Previous experience in the service industry is preferable
- A minimum arm-reach of 208cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
To apply, please send your confidential resume with UK/EU passport number, quoting application for ‘Flight Attendant – London Base’ to Email address: email@example.com
Click here to go to Cathay Pacific Cabin Crew interview process and stages
Note : If you have questions that you would like to ask, go to Ask Me or simply add me in Facebook.