Air Arabia, the Middle East and North Africa's largest Low Cost Carrier(LLC), is now recruiting Airbus A320 Captains..
Air Arabia is ranked amongst the world's best performing airline on Top Performing Chart (TPC) in a recent study by Aviation Week. Candidates interested in applying must meet the required criteria:
· Minimum of 500 hours PIC on A320
· Current on the A320 (last flight within 6 months)
· Minimum of 5000 hours of Total Flying time.
· Valid ICAO ATL.
· Minimum ICAO ELP Level 4
· Preferably below the age of 63 years on the date of joining.
- Valid and currentICAO / JAA ATPL License
- Valid ICAO / JAA Medical
- 1000 hours as PIC on Multi-crew Jet aircraft
- 5000 hours total flying time
- English Language Proficiency (ELP) - Minimum Level 4
- Trainer experience preferred