We are looking for cabin crew with a combination of grace and a warm smile to provide excellent and attentive service to our customers.
- Minimum height of 1.58m
- Minimum of 3 GCE ‘O’ Level or 4 GCE ‘N’ Level credits, including English
- For Malaysian qualifications at SPM level, at least 5 credits including a minimum grade of B4 in English and working experience is required
- Free and discounted travel
- Annual wage supplement of one month’s salary
- Profit sharing bonus
- Attractive medical and dental benefits
- Meal, productivity and transport allowance where applicable
If you think you have what it takes to be part of our team, come and see us at Grand Park City Hall, 10 Coleman Street, Singapore 179809 (City Hall MRT station, Exit B) between 9am and 4.30pm on 13th August 2011.
Please bring along your NRIC, original educational certificates and 2 passport-size photographs.
Click here to go to Silk Air interview process and stages
Note : If you have questions that you would like to ask, go to Ask Me or simply add me in Facebook